COVID-19: Booking Protocols
The safety and duty of care of our guests, colleagues and our families are our main priority at Nuremore Hotel & Country Club.
All our operating procedures have been reviewed throughout the hotel complex to ensure we continue to provide excellent service
while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
For our guests & employee’s wellbeing we are adhering strictly to the Government, the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines,
together with expert systems to enhance our cleaning and hygiene measures in compliance with our industry experts.
Guest Booking Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to confirm that the hotel will re-open from Monday July 20th, 2020. These dates may be subject to change based on the Covid-19 Pandemic & Irish Government directives.
Your stay with us will be a safe escape as we have very spacious bedrooms and dining areas for social distancing to cater for everyone, even our little ones.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE NOW CANCELLED UNTIL THE 20TH OF JULY.
Please read the below outline on how to manage your booking.
If you have a query the best way to contact us is by email at email@example.com
Our telephone number is +353 42 9661438
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS FOR DATES BETWEEN NOW AND JULY 20TH, 2020
THIRD-PARTY BOOKING AGENT (Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia.com, Pigsback, & Groupon)
· We recommend that you log onto your booking website and cancel your booking you will get this information from your confirmation e-mail.
· Retrieve your booking details, log into your account on your booking website
· Most websites have a MANAGE YOUR BOOKING section where you can cancel or amend your booking
· If you have trouble cancelling a booking with a third party, please contact their support team
By cancelling your booking for the affected dates, you will have peace of mind that it has been cancelled on their systems and you will not incur charges with the third party
· Sadly, we cannot manage the administration of third-party websites as we do not have access to their systems.
BOOKINGS MADE BY PHONE, EMAIL OR ONLINE AT WWW.NUREMORE.COM
· If you have a booking with us for during the affected dates (during March 18th to July 3rd, 2020) these bookings are now cancelled.
· If you struggle to get in touch with us please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you as soon as we can.
· If you would like to book for an alternative date with us, please email us at email@example.com
BOOKINGS FOR DATES FROM JULY 20TH, 2020 ONWARDS
· If you know that you will not travel, please cancel your booking accordingly
· We offer FREE CANCELLATIONS up to 48-hour before your arrival date so there is no risk in booking for a future stay with us
· Should things change we will offer full flexibility on your booking
See our website www.nuremore.com for the best rates & packages to stay with us going forward as we always guarantee the best rate when you book direct.
We are excited to re-open and welcome everyone back to the hotel.
Your Safe Escape is only weeks away, here at the Nuremore Hotel & Country Club where we have activities for all the family as we cannot forget the little ones.
We wish you all the best and stay safe.